Thursday, April 16, 2015

Bucket List

1.  Getting my own place so my kids and I could have our own space and room.
2.  Travel with my kids and family around the world and at least get something small or take pics of                                    
     every place we go, so my grandchildren can see what there parents have done.    
3.  Go snowboarding with my family because it would fun going down a hill and seeing the beautiful          
     snow on the ground, trees, and mountains.      
4. Learn how to read write and speak ancient Rome, Egypt, Greece, China, and India because it would 
    be fun but hard to learn those and it would be wonderful to learn how to read write and speak
    ancient.
5. Getting a car and van so when we go visit my parents or family we wouldn't be squished in the car
    or van. 

No comments:

Post a Comment