Thursday, April 16, 2015

Blog Number 3

       My spring break was really fun, I got to spend time with my family and my babys' family, I got to spend time with my boyfriend Joseph, I even went to Tijuana with my parents, my brother, and my daughter. Spending time with my family and my babys' family was fun because on Easter Sunday, my daughter and I went to Josephs moms house for a bit. Once we got to the house, there was a lot of people there, most of the people I knew, there was only a few people I didn't know. My daughter and I waited till the people at the table finished eating so we could eat. While we were waiting, we went outside to their yard because there was a small jumper, and of course my daughter wanted to go inside and jump. We were only outside for a bit, as we went back inside the house the people at the table were already finished. My daughter and I ate, after we were done eating we stayed for a bit longer because Josephs mom was going to hide the eggs for the kids. After she was done hiding the eggs, the kids rushed out the door one by one and they were happy and excited to look for the eggs. The kids found all of the eggs and the people were leaving, we left 20 minutes later after the people had gone. Josephs mom dropped us off at my house and from there my daughter and I went to one of my aunts' house because my family was there. We got there and my aunts, uncles, cousins, nieces, and nephews were there. My daughter ran to the jumper, it wasn't a small jumper this time, it was a big jumper. My cousin took her inside with her to jump for a bit. My daughter was so happy and enjoys being in the jumper. We were only there for a bit because it was getting late and my daughter was getting sleepy.

       Spending time with Joseph made me happy, it made me feel good, it made my baby feel happy and excited to hear his or hers fathers' voice. He lives in Riverside with his dad, it is like an hour and 30 minutes away but it depends on traffic. Josephs grandma always takes me over there, when she took me on wednesday night over there, it took 2 hours to get there. Once we got there, I was so happy to see him and of course he was happy to see me. When I got out of the car Joseph walked up to me with a big smile and gave me a big hug and kissed my belly, he also helped me with my bag and my blanket. Him and I said "bye and thank you" to his grandma, he went to go open the gate for her so she could get out. After he closed the gate, we went to his room and start to make popcorn and watch a movie. When the movie was over we started to play card games, after we were done playing card games we ate cereals. We talked about how is school going, how is my daughter, how have I been feeling, how has he been feeling, how is he doing in school, and how is his work going. We could stay up all night chatting but I was getting tried and sleepy, so we went to sleep.

       Going to Tijuana with my parents, my brother, and my daughter was fun and I enjoyed it. It takes 2 hours to get there by car but it also depends on the traffic. Once we got to Tijuana which is in Mexico, we went straight to the apartments. The reason we went to Tijuana is because my grandpa is there and we want to spend time with him there because he is lonely there. My parents, brother, and my daughter we so happy to see him, we picked him up and went to one of the beaches by Tijuana and had fun. We went inside the water but not to deep in the water, then we went to go eat. We ate some good tacos, and after we were done eating we went to the store to get food so my mom can cook later. We dropped off the food at the apartments and went to go visit some old friends of my parents. From there we went to a swamp meet, got a pair of sandals for my daughter and got pants for my brother. The next day we went out to the park and had a picnic before we went back home. It was a good and fun spring break for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment