Wednesday, April 1, 2015


About Me
My name is Carolina Huicochea, I am 18 years old. I am a senior at Back Bay High School. I live in Costa Mesa, I have been living here for a long time since I was 1 year old. My favorite color is blue, it does not matter if it is dark blue or light blue. I do not have a favorite food, I mostly eat mexican food because my cooks everyday and when she does not we just go buy food.

 
I have two brothers, their names are Fernando and Mauro, and I have one sister, her name is Marisol. I have a one year old daughter, her name is Serenity and I am going to have another baby this year on June. I have three dogs, two females, their names are Sookie and Mimis and I have one male. My favorite hobbies are swimming, drawing, biking, go for walks with Serenity or with my dogs, reading to Serenity, singing to Serenity, and playing with Serenity or with my dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment